Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My internship at Cherokee Elementary School

My internship is at Cherokee Elementary school. Where my mentor and I meet is at the library in the school I like it because its a quiet area. What happened today was I met my mentor who was really nice about everything. I found out today how to do software updates for the Apple Ibooks and I also watched part of Toy Story. There was not really a lunch time due to the fact that i arrive at 1:00 which by then lunch is over. The problem that I ran into today was transportation. My dad had to take my sister to here internship and then me to mine. I was a little late since we had a little trouble finding my sisters internship but we got there pretty close to 1:00. Overall I think everything went good I cant really say for sure how I feel about it so far since it was just one day but I think as time goes by I will have more stuff to do besides software updates and watching Toy Story.

No comments: