Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Internship

What do you hope to learn or discover about the "adult" world of work while you are at your internship?

  • What I hope to discover about the "adult" world of work while at my internship is whether or not I want to pursue a career similar or like my internship. I hope to discover how it is like working at doing something I hopefully like.


2. What do you hope to learn or discover about yourself and your identity while you are at your internship this semester?

  • What I hope to discover about myself while the internship is whether or not I could handle it. I want to see if I could handle working in a new enviroment with new people. I hope to discover whether or not I could be creative with the projects I might be assigned at my internship.

What goals do you have for yourself for your internship experience?

  • The goals that I have for myself at the internship experience is to enjoy it and do my best. I want my internship experience to be a good one and the way that I think I could do this is if I were to go into the internship with a good attitude.

2 comments:

StephSantiago said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StephSantiago said...

what I got out of this blog posting was pretty much the same opinion I have regarding internships, which is trying to establish new relationships and do something meaningful for the work place you are interning at. other than that the blog left me thinking more of what can I do for my internship now.
-Jonathan Aguila