Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Semester Reflection Part 1






I am really proud of my American Icon project because it was actually good. I had a hard time choosing my American Icon and when I thought of one I would keep changing it. I finally decided that my parents were my American Icons. I was proud that I choose my parents because not that much people choose their parents and I also actually knew my icons.
The process of choosing my icon was the hardest part because I didn’t really know who to choose. Once I chose my icons then I had to write why they were my icons. I knew why my parents were my icons but I didn’t really know how I could get it down on paper. When I finally wrote why my parents were my icons I felt that I used the best example possible which was when they encourage me to never give up. The last step in the process was taking a picture that would depict two people in one photo. The way that I choose to take my picture I was in my dads cap and gown and I was looking towards to the future just like my mom is always telling me to do.

Im most proud of my blogs. Im most proud of my blog because at first I thought that I wouldn’t be able to keep up with them. The blog that I am most proud of are my honors blog because I get to tell people about the books I read and what they are about and what I thought about them.

The process of doing the blogs is to follow the directions of the assigned blogs on Randy’s blog. To do the honors blog you have to read a book and then complete an assigned honors blog by Randy based on the book. Usually for an honors blog you have to find the theme and choose three literary terms that connect with the theme of the book. So far I have completed blogs for Invisible Man, and War of the Worlds.
Check out my War of the Worlds and Invisible Man honors blog by looking in the previous posts













No comments: