Friday, February 27, 2009

Internship immersion

1. What are you most excited about in regards to your immersion experience? Why do you feel this way?

  • What I’m most excited about my immersion experience is to be able to go earlier. I like that I get to go earlier because I can have more time to do stuff that would probably take me, according to my mentor, a month or two. I am also excited because I might be starting an after school program in which I’ll be teaching some of the kids how to use a certain program to make comic books.

2. What are you most concerned about (what causes the most stress) regarding immersion? Why do you feel this way?

  • What I am most concerned about is whether or not Ill be able to do my honors project or if I could possibly change it into making a comic book or something. I’m also stressed just overall that I will be late, I really hope I’m not. I feel this way because I have to get to my internship at 8:30 and my sister needs to get to her internship and my brother has to go to school at 8:15

No comments: