Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Demographic Blog

I don’t really have any questions regarding demographics, except on how do they get their information?

The amount of those with in the city I live in, National City, is 11,652 or 24%. I believe that these people will be impacted if Obama becomes president. I think that they will become impacted because Obama wants to make health care available to everyone. As in this article of “Barack Obama and John McCain on Foreign Policy the Economy and the US Healthcare system” it states that “ Obama wants to provide universal healthcare coverage for Americans”

My personal repsonse to this article is that I dont think that everyone should have free healthcare because I don't think everyone deserves healthcare. Anyways how are they going to pay for the healthcare for everyone?

No comments: