Friday, November 7, 2008

• For my Water project I based it on how Heal the Bay graded the beaches of San Diego County during wet and dry weather.
o Heal the Bay determines the grade that the beaches get like this
• % Grade= Total Points available –Total Points Lost
Total Points available
This could help me when it comes to giving the grade
• When I am going to be testing beaches I could look at the grade heal the bay gave it and I now know what to expect bacteria wise.
•Heal the Bay has a Report Card Methodology which basically explains how they got the letter grade for the beaches.



T
his is an article that basically is a summary of Heal the Bay
  • I could always come back to this website so that I don't have look through all the data HTB has collected.
  • I find this helpful because I don’t have to look through all of information of Heal the Bay.
  • There are related articles that are linked to it so I could look at those

No comments: