Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What I'm bringing to the Magazine

What are you bringing to the Magazine?!

1. What article(s) would you like to write for the magazine? What photography could you contribute? Art? List three different ideas for your major contribution.
  • I would like to do an article about how its not totally bad if Law picks your internship. I would like to do this because I hear so much about how horrible it is if you have your internship picked for you but I had mines picked for me and I love it. I can add some of my photos from my photo essay onto it or I could possibly just take new ones
  • My mentor interview or my photoessay.
  • If no one else is doing this then I'd like to produce an interview of those who picked their own internship against those who had theirs choosen for them.

2. Suggest at least one (or more) possible title for the magazine. This could be a title with or without a subtitle. For example, I work for UnBoxed: a Journal of Adult Learning in Schools.

  • HTHMA: High School Internship Experiences

3. Suggest a topic for an article that you were personally like to read in a magazine inspired by the internship semester.

  • I would like to read about different internship experiences and how they dealt with awkward situations, stressful situations and other situations that they've never dealt with before.
  • All this semester we've been asked 'What does the world of work mean to you?' so I think that the magazine should answer that question somewhat.

No comments: