Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogicon Reflection

What are you most proud of on your blog? Why?



  • I'm most proud that my stories I have choosen are different. Im most proud of this because I noticed a lot of people have been leaning more on the political side and going towards political news articles since its election time.

What will you improve during future blogs? Why? How?

  • I will improve on making stronger class connections on the articles that I choose. In my first blog I didn't have a strong class connection but after discussing it in class someone made a suggestion. With the suggestion I got I fixed the blog entry so that I would have a stronger class connection.

How can we better connect our blogs?

  • So we could better connect our blogs, as a class, I think that we could have a limited amount of news stories and we choose one of them for our blog topic, thus the class won't have a big cariety of different news stories.
  • I also think that we could connect our blogs more if we were to comment each others blogs more often.


No comments: