Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You need experience


Thesis: McCain said experience counts and obama lacks judgements to lead this country.

Class Connection: The class connection I see is McCain is a federalist. I think he's federalist because he says you need experience to run a country. Local governments don't really have any experience to lead a country maybe a state or a city but not a country thus making me think that McCain thinks a strong central government would be better.

Personal Response: I think the country would be better if we were to have a strong central government it would mean we would connect more as a country instead of having every state or city different. I also don't think McCain should be talking about how Obama barely has experience when he choose Palin who doesnt have much experience either.

No comments: